This is a special program with carefully chosen, evidenced-based writing prompts, you bring closure to the challenges of the old year and begin the new one with a fresh vision for health, vitality, and your best possible life.
Through this writing retreat, you will learn seven types of writing: mindful, healing, expressive, transactional, poetic, affirmative, and legacy writing as you honor the experiences of the past year and transition mindfully into the New Year. Writing can be a transformative tool for anyone who wants to direct awareness inward and open up to greater self-awareness, growth, and healing.
As you honor the experiences of the past year and transition mindfully into the New Year, you will:
- Write to stimulate thinking that leads to insights and understanding
- Create your vision of vibrant wellness
- Clarify values that inform your intentions
- Identify and remove obstacles to build confidence and resilience
- Open to new perspectives in ways that lead to more joy and optimism.
Enjoy this opportunity to ask yourself deep questions about who you are, what you value, and how you want to show up in the world. You will take home new, supportive, and revealing practices to connect to your inner dialogue at any time and to flourish no matter what life brings your way.